Friday 24 June 2011

Tools for Professional Development

cpd23 logoIt's a wonderul opportunity to be introduced to tools that could help my personal and professional development. I 'm hoping to use these tools more often.
Professional networking is very important for a librarian who works in fairy isolated environment, only  2 international schools with proper library in my city. So I look forward to sharing  ideas and experience with fellow school librarians. 


                                                       

2 comments:

  1. Hi there,

    Just 2 libraries in a whole city is a bit mind blowing! Where abouts are you based and what kind of library do you work in?

    Cheer Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I’m at the start of my library career but looking forward to increasing my knowledge of web 2.0 tools through this programme and also to hearing perspectives from others on a variety of issues. Hope you enjoy the programme!

    ReplyDelete