Tuesday 5 July 2011

Thing 3: branding myself

I started off by reading about branding and why it’s important to brand my presence online. I moved on to check my presence with the obvious one “Google” followed by LinkedIn. Soon I realised that I need to put my thinking hat on to find out how to improve my personal brand.
                                                             
I began the improvement process by looking at my blog’s name. Since this is my first blog and I created it to join 23 things I decided to keep it’s name thinking it reflect it‘s purpose. My profile, I added more information a bout myself. I have to admit, I wasn’t keen on adding my photo because I still cannot see the importance of adding a photo to blog! Correct me if I am wrong !

I do agree with some blogs that branding is a tricky process that requires thinking, effort and time at the beginning. I spent more time than I expect and I still think I need to spend even more time  to get it to the level I would be happy with.

No comments:

Post a Comment