Friday 15 July 2011

Thing 5: reflective practice

Reflecting on what I have learnt or done is a very useful practice I would love to do more frequently? I was reflecting more during my study but my busy life has taken the good habit away. Most of my daily life activities evolve around achieving and delivering rather than reflecting. Thing 5 “reflective practice” I see it as a way of creating space for myself to reflect not just on cpd23 so far but on other professional and personal matters.

Having my own blog is an exciting experience that was introduced to me by cpd 23. Looking at participant blogs helped me to find and follow interesting and useful blogs. So far the online tools introduced by cpd 23, although I have used them I now know more about them and this will help me to manipulate them. So now I need to use them in a different way to the way I used them before to see how they contribute to the development of my personal and professional online interests

No comments:

Post a Comment